Sunday 29 August 2010

Get Inside His Mind and you will be on his mind

How do you get to keep a man and the interest? What is it that a woman to start a man, she is different from any other cause shall see?

It's easy. The woman, who can be maintained in a spirit of man on his mind.

This has nothing to have with physical attraction or sexual contact. If you do not have a mental challenge for a man, you maintain in your head.

It is not about to give him a hard time, or come across as a domineering wrench. It is a wise balancewith charm, wit, distance, and fun.

If you could find that balance and react to a man who is interested in you, you are to get his attention and he will have on the heart.

Recently, I had wanted to call a few men get to know me become better. But for most of them, after the call, it was nothing to think about. It was just conversation.

With one exception. He had my attention. When I sat down and thought about it, he was a mental challenge for me. He had my attention because hewas intellectually stimulating. We loved chatting and we both have a backbone.

He did not, with all that I had to say, he does not agree with my shower, "You're Beautiful" statements. It was good sexual tension between us, for there was much resistance on both our parts.

I came to him in a funny, charming way, but I held my own. He knew that I did not make it to be my friend to him. I had fun chatting, and I have my opinion about whether he wanted to or not.

Results:He keeps coming my way because I was not out to the rope and bind him. What makes it even better is that I could not care less what he thinks about my opinion. Do not you think that is a huge turn-on?

Here's the formula: trust + + + Intelligence Response Resistance - Sex = She's different.

My Links : sugar daddy dating background screening seeking sugar daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment