Wednesday 10 February 2010

Class, Sugar Daddy & HIV

I'm really fighting my desire to change my mind and not to go back to school. But I know that laziness is only talking to me. Plus I'm picky (even more so with my daughter) about every guy that I let into my life. Thus, a dude has to catch a man to be set quite far apart from the others to my attention. Not to say weather you live in the Dirty South or the North coldy, your chances of getting HIV is better or worse. The main point is to protect themselves. No sex, either, each of whichwherever, whenever is always spectacular that for the. Plug your iPod or keep on your pants / skirt and live to see another day healthy and HIV-free. Much love.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cRnkQYDDaA&hl=en

Tags : background screening

No comments:

Post a Comment