Sunday 31 October 2010

My Internet Dating dream became a nightmare

With just one click of the mouse, I met my prince charming, my knight in shining armor, my Romeo. Could it really be true? He is single, loving, filthy rich and he is really interested in me! Pinch me now. I have died and to heaven. not my mother will be happy with this?

He is the real deal. After all, we met a Christian online dating site. I started my online experience with sugar-something dot com, but it just was not for the divorced (and ladies,from what I did place see that there are lot of sugar to avoid a whole). But the Christian site, now that everything was my style, more my speed. In fact, I felt safe.

I read profiles of single Christian men for a few weeks. As with the everyday, a couple of my interest, others not so much. Unfortunately I do not doubt the heart are too many men on this site but I was not ready to give up. If I'm interested in someone, I have always sentold-fashioned way (as far as online dating goes) and it would send an e-mail and wait for his answer. One night, however, I was living on the edge and sent an instant message to the profile that my eye.

His English was in the words he wrote to describe themselves broken, but that made him even more fascinating. He said he was an ordinary man who is looking for a nice woman to love. Hey, take me! Well, he IMD me back, and let's just say the rest is history.

What a sweetPeople. I call him Austin. Widowed eight years before Austin was 45 years old. An only child, born and raised in Hungary, died when his father inherited, Austin two companies, he turned around and sold for a healthy profit. So, at the ripe age of 30, Austin was already quite wealthy. In fact, he has homes in Indiana, Arizona and Florida. He told me how he was really blessed by God and considered it his time to share his blessings with others (can you believe the Me ..?) Austin describedto be very romantic, and said he was just waiting for that God sends him the right woman. Here I am! God really answer prayers!

I fell, hook, line and sinker. Why should not I? What woman would not be swept away by a sexy Hungarian to share with money and property and the blessing of God? We shared our likes and dislikes. He quoted Scripture from the Bible (this man really is?). He wrote me a love letter (yes, I told him it was a bit over the top and far too early for... but it was nice anyway).

Austin was with me and I was in love with loving attention ... lose myself with the thought of traveling in Arizona and in other countries where Austin often traveled. He did me a gift, I gave up and shared my address with him (I knew better than he got my address ... I know horror stories about online creeps hear you). The next day, amidst a furious snowstorm, were not provided one, but two beautiful bouquetsin my office. I was speechless. The cabinet cards were sweet - one of them said: "I just want to know that I am beginning to have feelings for you." Be still my heart.

The women in my office were dizzy ... how we should be. Romance is fun. It's exciting. And this time it had happened to me! The men in my office were very guarded. "Not to be left with the flowers," said one. "The guy is probably sitting ready in our car park, follow you home." Nice. However, I have to mentionthat Austin was working in Malaysia ... always willing to come to the States Christmas. So no, he was not in the parking lot.

I was floating on cloud nine at home this evening (one of the bouquets stuffed in a work bag so nobody would see it in the parking lot) and put them on top of my roll top desk at home. Austin and I talked on and off all weekend. I could not wait to go back to work, to tell the guys that he really the real deal and that we meet at ChristmasDay.

My Monday at work, like most Mondays - busy. My cell phone beeped with a text about 4 clock, it was Austin. He asked me if I go online, how he wanted to talk to me. Once online, I know if he really 6 '2 "... my people, which is great and I felt that was a nice height," was Yes, I am actually asked 6 '2 "," he assured me. I had already imagined what it would be like to embrace this Hungarian!

Then he went on to tell me that he had just been robbed in his hotel room ... Blow on the backhis head with a pistol and forced to the ground. The robbers stole his $ 250,000 in his jewels and $ 35,000 in cash. And now, as he goes to get back home to Indiana? OK, the last time I traveled to a foreign country with $ 250,000 in cash and $ 35,000 in Jewels NEVER! Who does that?

Anyway, instant red flags. Instant humiliation. Instant regrets. As I have for this case? He was telling me how he hated asking people for money. Yes. He asked me for money. I find it funny he wasasks me for money - he was the one who will save me, of all my financial worries. Knowing I had cheated or almost cheated, I went by our conversation, whether he was injured. All together, my stomach was torn off, shook my hands, making it almost impossible to give. What had I done? I now have my children in danger. My own life in danger. And for what? Romance, love and affection from a God-centered person. It seemed too good to be true ... and it was.

He assured me hewas good that he was going to bed and pray to God to stay. I assured him I was doing a lot of praying and (for forgiveness of my stupidity and for the safety of my family).

That night at home I immediately pulled my profile from the Christian online dating site canceled my personal e-mail accounts and tried to stop you from throwing to. I walked around afraid of my own shadow to light. Hardly slept. Was he stalking me? If he wanted to hurt my children? Does hewhere I live?

Who assured me close to me that "he" does not exist. The "he" wanted nothing to do with me ... only my money. The "he" with confidence on his next victim. While I understood what she told me it was hard to shake this fear. Hard to face the humiliation.

Austin me. He got me good. But, not again. I've learned that you can not be too careful or too trusting ... but also that you do not stop to think that your prince charming out there somewhere.

Visit : seeking sugar daddy background screening sugar daddy dating

No comments:

Post a Comment