Wednesday 17 November 2010

What do you wear on your date of Sugar

Clothing?

That's actually pretty simple, but so many SB's mess it is based, at least on some that I've ever seen.

What is your personality and your body type? What are you trying to project? Classy? Casual and comfortable? Hopefully not slutty! But you'll see the percentage that the latter show his surprise.

Once you have chosen your type and what you are trying to project, to dress appropriately. You have to impress no additional expenditure, because the chances of the SD has seen in womenyour most stylish suit already, and if he is really good, he is not impressed by. What impressed, but if you in putting together the "total package" succeeded. Casual comfort is my favorite (but please, no faded jeans, especially for dinner), and the right combo of jewelry, division (just enough), and make-up.

By the way jewelry: I personally prefer no to very little. Chances are (no offense) you may not have the same jewelry he make his wifeso try the first place. I think a simple ring or bracelet is enough. But it has to fit, again the rest of the clothes and not too loud.

Shoes: Many self love Louboutin's. Sure they look nice. I do not really like them, I must confess. You know what? I'm the guy who casually why. But no matter, be a man, I stay away from comments on women's shoes, LOL.

Show confidence. I think this is more important than the clothes you wear at the end!

Just myOpinion ...

Thanks To : seeking sugar daddy sugar daddy dating background screening

No comments:

Post a Comment